SK Planet provides its employees with reasonable benefits.
SK Planet reflects our employees’ needs to our benefits system and operates it reasonably and
competitively, for stability in their career and family, and satisfaction.
- An on-site daycare center
- We assure our employees that their children are being well cared for,
and help them better concentrate on their work.
- Internal loan program
- We operate diverse financial assistance programs to help employees gain access to
stable housing and improve their living conditions.
- Financial support for congratulations and condolences
- We congratulate our employees on their joyful events and offer
condolences on their sad occasions.
- Refresh leave program
- We help employees take a break and refresh themselves, by granting refresh leaves and
vacation expenses based on their length of service at SK Planet.
- On-site gym facility
- We operate an on-site fitness center that has dedicated trainers,
a multi-purpose gymnasium and diverse GX programs.
- Cafeteria 'Atrium'
- As our in-house cafeteria, Atrium offers comfortable environment for
employees to have open communication with each other.
- Flexible working time scheme
- We allow our employees to adjust their working time in a flexible manner, depending on their
job groups and responsibilities. This ultimately promotes employee engagement and satisfaction.
- Open Communication Festival
- Open Communication Festival is a monthly event that is aimed at promoting
open communication and information sharing between the senior management and the employees.
- Support for MBA/Global Workforce
- We provide employees with an opportunity to receive MBA training in the local or global business
schools so that they can gain new knowledge and insights into the global market trends.
We also operate a Global Workforce program in our key overseas business sites.
- In-house language programs
- We offer a variety of foreign language classes at different time slots between the morning and the
evening. Employees can learn the language they want to learn at the time when they are available.
- Da Vinci Forum
- At the Da Vinci Forum, we invite new guest speakers every month to give a lecture on diverse topics.
This forum helps our employees enhance their global insights.
- PUNCH is a lunch seminar, where our in-house experts share their knowledge and experience
in their own fields of expertise with other employees.
- Support for other types of trainings
- We offer support for the internal study groups that are formed voluntarily among the employees.
We also subsidize the individual employees who attend classes outside the company.